Breaking Rust Breaking Rust

Awesome

I was gradually impressed more and more by the animations, and by the end, when there was lightning crackling all over the place, and then they dived at each other and created those opposing explosions, I was like "wow, this is effing awesome."

And though your message doesn't seem to be present at all in the movie itself, it's still a great thing to read in the description. Congratulations on reaching such a goal, and making something so technically impressive!

Stainville Episode 1 Stainville Episode 1

awesome

That was great!

So many videos/games on newgrounds are given 10's all the time and they are crap. I don't think this thing is a 10, but it definitely deserves high scores. Really funny.

Pencilmation #16 Pencilmation #16

great animation, 100 year old sense of humor

I think you were going for an old-timey style, but all the jokes were total 1950's slapstick. There's a reason no one watches Tom and Jerry cartoons anymore. Most people dont laugh at that stuff anymore.

If you think it's funny, that's great.

Tuesday. Tuesday.

Hmm...

I don't really get it. I almost laughed at the tense moment at the end, but besides that... eh. I don't know. Didn't do much for me.

30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

bad writing, great art.

Your art and animation is great, but it wasn't very funny. Pretty bad jokes in my opinion. Even though it probably hurts your ego, I recommend getting a writer to pen your next vid.

This looks so great... but the writing falls on its face. It's sad. It could have been awesome.

ViolentBuddha responds:

lol. From what I have been reading , people say its the other way around. But yeah, wouldnt hurt to get more people behind it.

"Dare" "Dare"

hmmm

I'm sorry, but you don't have to be a christian to do something good in this world. In fact, I'd say doing something just because you're told that it's right, and that it's god's work, is worse than doing it because of reasons you've come to on your own. Of course, it's still better than doing nothing. But, uh, keep that in mind. Atheists are good people too.

nice movie.